Foreign Policy by Canadians
On this page:
- Breakdown of Participants (EN/FR)
- Proposals and Responses on Global Health (EN/FR)
- Proposals and Responses on Security (EN/FR)
- Proposals and Responses on Prosperity (EN/FR)
- Proposals and Responses on Dignity (EN/FR)
CanWaCH | The Canadian Partnership for Women and Children’s Health (CanWaCH) is comprised of approximately 100 Canadian non-governmental organizations (NGOs), academic institutions, health professional associations and individuals partnering to improve health outcomes for women and children in more than 1,000 communities worldwide.
Global Canada | Global Canada brings together Canadians in leadership positions around the world and is based on two core beliefs. First, that Canada can best serve its interests by enhancing its global impact. Second, that Canada’s impact will be enhanced if key Canadian institutions and individuals work together in a coordinated and complementary manner, informed by a clear set of overarching principles.