Thank you for your interest in supporting the CIC. Your tax-deductible gift will help support CIC’s broad range of activities, including our:
- events program, featuring more than 100 events per year across Canada;
- research agenda, exploring strategies to address the most pressing challenges to the country;
- publications program, featuring timely analysis from some of the country’s best analysts and commentators;
- interactive web platform, providing an interactive hub for Canadians interested in foreign affairs; and
- public outreach activities, educating the public, particularly youth, on Canada’s role in the world.
Your gift to CIC will help ensure its availability as a trusted resource for policy makers, business leaders, civil society groups, the media and interested citizens who care about foreign policy and international relations. Donors may earmark funds to support a branch or particular research program.
We make it easy to donate to support CIC’s mission.
Individual tax-deductible charitable contributions to the CIC can be made by credit card online or by phone (+1 – 416 – 946 – 7209), or by cheque payable to the Canadian International Council.
Ways to Donate
Make a one-time contribution to the CIC.
Making a donation to the CIC in someone’s name is a wonderful way to honour that person and show how much you care.
Your monthly commitment to the CIC will ensure there is a ready and reliable stream of funding available to support the CIC’s critical work.
Making a legacy gift to the CIC will help ensure the continuation of the CIC’s mission long into the future. A bequest through your will is fully tax deductible.
To make a legacy donation, please contact the CIC directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.